Ink Stains games
Based in St.Petersburg, Russia
PC / Mac / Linux
Stoneshard is a turn-based roguelike RPG with elements of survival and strategy. Set off on a perilous journey across the procedurally generated world, collect diverse followers under the standards of yours. You will have to face not only hundreds of foes but also pain, hunger, fear and internal disputes.
Ink Stains Games was founded in 2015. And we are building the first chapter of our history with the creation of 12 is Better Than 6. The project Kickstarted successfully in October 9, 2015, earning £15,013. October 20, 2015 game out of Steam.
- Investigate mysterious dungeons, ancient forests and lively towns. Rule the caravan of allies. Join intense battles against unpredictable rivals. Put an end to the war or plunge the world into even deeper chaos.
- Procedural generation. Global map, locations, events, potions and some attributes are generated all over again at each new passing.
- Two level gameplay. Travel across the global map as a part of your own caravan and descend into dungeons alone.
- Caravan. Develop it, find new allies and persuade them to join you. Keep up the loyalty and solve conflicts: followers interact differently with character and among themselves.
- Profound health system. Beside the death from damage there are other ways to die. Struggle against hunger, thirst, intoxication, pain, injuries, fear and insanity.
- Role system. Develop dozens of attributes, learn plenty of new skills, obtain habits, bents and phobias.
- Pantheon. Keep in balance between several rival deities or choose one benefactor. Get terrifying might for even more terrifying price.
- Combat system. Try the vast arsenal of hundreds types of weapon, equipment and consumables. Take part in an honest combat, kill stealthily or cast the might of spells upon the enemies.
- Reasonable permadeath. Character has only one try. But his death doesn't mean the end of the game - take control over another character with a part of previous progress.
Logo & Icon
About Ink Stains games
Develop hard games.
More information on Ink Stains games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer, Narrative Designer