Ink Stains games
Based in St.Petersburg, Russia
PC / Mac / Linux
Stoneshard is a turn-based RPG that presents classic roguelike gameplay in a new way, welcoming for both newcomers and veterans alike. You start out as an ordinary mercenary. Mighty forces have clashed over your once prosperous homeland, now ravaged by war, feud and famine. The Grand Magistrate is about to fall, when mysterious stranger makes you an offer you can’t refuse. Travel across the lands as a leader of the Caravan of Companions, as you gather followers for your cause. Along your path not only will you face hundreds of enemies, but also struggle with hunger, fear and pain - as well as internal conflicts within your company.
Ink Stains Games was founded in 2015. And we are building the first chapter of our history with the creation of 12 is Better Than 6. The project Kickstarted successfully in October 9, 2015, earning ВЈ15,013. October 20, 2015 game was released on Steam.
- Travel across the lands of Aldor. Explore procedurally-generated lands and cities, liberate villages, plunder caverns and dungeons for fame and loot.
- Lead the Caravan. Find new allies and persuade them to join you as you build up the Caravan of Companions. Keep the morale high enough to avoid quarrels, and remember - each follower has his own goals, views and traits.
- Become a true warrior. As you progress, your character will develop attributes, learn helpful skills and obtain traits and talents. Build a hero in a unique way that matches your playstyle!
- Survive the overwhelming odds. Getting cut in half by a skeleton’s broadsword or having a ghoul rip your throat out are just a few among many ways to die in StoneShard - struggle with hunger, thirst, injuries, fear, insanity and various maladies.
- Fend off invaders. Try out the vast arsenal of weapons, equipment and enhancing potions. Take part in a fair, face-to-face combat, hunt down your prey using stealth, or cast mystical spells to vanquish those who stand in your path.
- Pray for. Maintain balance between several rival deities or choose a single patron - and receive astonishing power for a terrifying price.
- Die… to fight another day. The player character only has one life, but his death won’t mean the end of the game - continue your journey with another hero as a leader of the Caravan, keeping part of your progress.
Logo & Icon
About Ink Stains games
Develop hard games.
More information on Ink Stains games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer, Narrative Designer