Attributes & Stats
Primary Attributes represent the main features of the player character and are only visible for the player characters. Primary Attributes have two categories:
Also called Stats, these are:
Secondary Attributes represent many different aspects of Stoneshard and are used both by player characters and by NPCs. Secondary Attributes are further split into five categories:
- Total Main Hand Damage and Off-Hand Damage.
- Weapon Damage modifier.
- All weapon stats modifiers: Main Hand Efficiency and Off-Hand Efficiency.
- Bodypart Damage which affects Injuries.
- Armor Damage which affects Durability.
- Offense: Armor Penetration, Accuracy, Crit Chance, Crit Efficiency, Counter Chance and Fumble Chance.
- Expertise: Skills Energy Cost and Spells Energy Cost, Cooldowns Duration and Bonus Range.
- Secondary effects: Bleed Chance, Daze Chance, Stun Chance, Knockback Chance, Immobilization Chance, Stagger Chance, Life Drain and Energy Drain.
- Experience Gain modifier.
- Health and healing: Health Restoration and Healing Efficiency.
- Energy and Energy Restoration.
- Defense: Protection, Block Chance, Block Power and Block Power Recovery.
- Avoidance stats: Dodge Chance, Stealth, Noise Produced, Lock-picking & Disarming and Vision.
- Endurance stats: Fortitude, Damage Reflection, Bleed Resistance, Control Resistance, Move Resistance, Hunger Resistance, Intoxication Resistance, Pain Resistance and Fatigue Resistance.
- Total Damage Taken.
- Physical Resistance which consists of Slashing Resistance, Piercing Resistance, Crushing Resistance and Rending Resistance.
- Nature Resistance which consists of Fire Resistance, Frost Resistance, Shock Resistance, Poison Resistance and Caustic Resistance.
- Magic Resistance which consists of Arcane Resistance, Unholy Resistance, Sacred Resistance and Psionic Resistance.
See Damage Types for more info about damage types.
- Total Magic Power.
- Miscasting a spell: Backfire Chance and Backfire Damage.
- Critical spellcasting: Miracle Chance and Miracle Potency.
- Nature-based Sorcery powers: Pyromantic Power, Geomantic Power, Venomantic Power, Cryomantic Power, Electromantic Power.
- Magic-based Sorcery powers: Arcanistic Power, Astromantic Power, Psionic Power and Chronomantic Power.
- Health stats: Hunger, Thirst, Intoxication, Pain, Fatigue, and Immunity.
- Psyche stats: Morale and Sanity.
- Per-turn adjustments: Hunger Change, Thirst Change, Intoxication Change, Pain Change, Fatigue Change, Morale Change and Sanity Change.
- Limits: Pain Limit and Max Health Threshold.
- Injury Treatment
Page last edited during patch: 0.8.0.17