Traits are special mechanics given to player characters. Traits represent their owner's distinct features like going berserk in combat, exceptional sight or background in sorceries, and provide unique bonuses to player's Attributes or certain beneficial effects. NPCs do not have traits.
Each player character currently has one unique trait. It is currently unknown if there will be an option to learn more traits on one character.
One of the planned features is custom character creation (see the Roadmap), which suggests that players will be able to choose their starting trait.
- Arna - Vow of the Feat - For each enemy within your Vision, receive -5% Cooldowns Duration, -5% Abilities Energy Cost and -2.5% Damage Taken. This effect stacks.
- Dirwin - Sharp Eye - The first time an enemy enters your Vision, they are applied with -20% Dodge Chance and +20% Damage Taken for 10 turns.
- Jonna - Magical Erudition - Reading a magical treatise for the first time grants +1% Magic Power. Each learned spell or magical passive grants +2% Experience Gain.
- Jorgrim - Berserker Frenzy - For each enemy killed, receive +10% Weapon Damage and +15% Crit Efficiency for 10 turns. This effect stacks.
- Velmir - To Each Their Own - Upon receiving an attack, Velmir is granted +1,5% Accuracy for 5 turns, and the attacker is applied with +3% Damage Taken for 5 turns. This effect stacks.
- Verren - Artifact Knowledge - For each turn you have 1% chance to reveal properties of a random unidentified item in your inventory.
Page last edited during patch: 0.8.0.11