Warfare (skill tree)

From Stoneshard wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hover over the skill icons to view the detailed descriptions.
Hover over the skill icons to view the detailed descriptions.

This page shows all Combat Mastery Skills.

Combat Mastery skills do not scale with Attributes or Equipment, although their Energy cost and Cooldowns Duration are still affected by Willpower and other global modifiers.

Study various tactics and combat moves to emerge victorious from any battle.

Main focus:
Support, Survivability, Weakening Effect

Skill List

SkillBasic StatsDescription
Treatise I
Seize the Initiative
Seize the Initiative
Attack
Type:
Target Object
Range:
1
Energy:
14
Cooldown:
10
Applies the target with -20% Dodge Chance and -20% Block Chance until the next turn and delivers a strike to its least protected body part with +25% Accuracy and -25% Fumble Chance.

If the strike does damage, activates "Seized Initiative" for 2 :

+5% Accuracy
-5% Fumble Chance
-10% Cooldown Duration
-10% Skills Energy Cost

Also applies the target with "Initiative Loss" for 2 turns, which penalizes the same stats.

Damaging strikes and shots prolong the duration of both effects by 1 turn.
"Initiative Loss" can only be active on one target at a times.

Grants the skill +1 Range (if equipped with a spear) or sets its Range to that of the weapon (if equipped with a ranged weapon).
Opportune Moment
Opportune Moment
Passive
Critical strikes and damaging counters replenish +5% Max Energy.
Setup
Setup
Passive
Skipping a turn or using Stances and Maneuvers grants +10% Accuracy, -10% Damage Taken, and -10% Abilities Energy Cost for 2 turns.
War Cry
War Cry
Maneuver
Type:
Target Area
Range:
9
Energy:
8
Cooldown:
16
With 85% chance Confuses all enemies within 9 tiles for 10 turns.

Activates "Battle Rage" for 4 turns (+1 turn for each enemy Confused by the skill):

+10% Weapon Damage
+5% Crit Chance
+20% Crit Efficiency
Treatise II
Right on Target
Right on Target
Passive
Grants all Attack skills +5% Accuracy, -5% Fumble Chance, and +5% Crit Chance.

If equipped with a one-handed melee weapon while the second weapon slot is empty, grants:

+4% Main Hand Efficiency
+10% Weapon Damage
+10% Armor Penetration
-5% Fumble Chance
-5% Damage Taken
-10% Skills Energy Cost

The bonus to Main Hand Efficiency depends on the number of learned Weaponry skills.
Offensive Tactic
Offensive Tactic
Maneuver
Type:
No Target
Range:
1
Energy:
16
Cooldown:
24
Activates 5 stacks of "Offensive Tactic" for 6 turns (+1 for each enemy within Vision):

+2% Crit Chance
+3% Accuracy
-3% Fumble Chance
-4% Skills Energy Cost
-4% Cooldowns Duration

Basic strikes and shots as well as using Attack skills reduce the number of stacks.

Killing enemies prolongs the effect's duration by 2 turns.

While "Offensive Tactic" is active, using "Defensive Tactic" doesn't take a turn.

Only one "Tactic" can be active at a time.
Defensive Tactic
Defensive Tactic
Maneuver
Type:
No Target
Range:
1
Energy:
16
Cooldown:
24
Activates 5 stacks of "Defensive Tactic" for 8 turns (+2 turns for each enemy within Vision):

-4% Damage Taken
+5% Block Chance
+5% Dodge Chance
+5% Counter Chance
+7% Bleed Resistance

Basic strikes and shots as well as using Attack skills reduce the number of stacks.

Killing enemies prolongs the effect's duration by 2 turns.

While "Defensive Tactic" is active, using "Offensive Tactic" doesn't take a turn.

Only one "Tactic" can be active
Intimidation
Intimidation
Passive
Grants War Cry 85% chance to Daze all enemies within its area of effect.

Increases the negative impact of the character's actions upon the enemies' will to fight by +50%.
Treatise III
Finisher
Finisher
Attack / Charge
Type:
Target Object
Range:
2
Energy:
18
Cooldown:
10
Modified by:
Strength, Agility, Perception, Vitality
Performs a charge towards the target and delivers a strike to its most damaged body part with +25% Bodypart Damage, +25% Crit Chance, -25% Fumble Chance, and +50% Energy Drain.

If the strike puts the target's Health below 10% (but no more than 20), instantly kills it.

If the skill kills its target, instantly refreshes all cooldowns, and replenishes 15% Max Energy.

If equipped with a spear, grants the skill +1 Range.
Tactical Advantage
Tactical Advantage
Passive
Grants additional 2 turns to the duration of "Defensive Tactic" and "Offensive Tactic".

Grants all Stances and Maneuvers -20% Energy Cost and -20% Cooldown Duration.

If affected by "Offensive Tactic", using "Defensive Tactic" replenishes 10% Max Health and 20% Max Energy.

If affected by "Defensive Tactic", using "Offensive Tactic" grants +25% Weapon Damage for 3 turns.

The effect doesn't stack.
Against the Odds
Against the Odds
Maneuver
Type:
No Target
Energy:
10
Cooldown:
60
Activates "Against the Odds" for 2 turns:

-50% Damage Taken
+50% Bleed Resistance
+50% Move Resistance
+50% Control Resistance

While "Against the Odds" is active, Health can't drop below 25%, and killing enemies replenishes 25% Max Health and 25% Max Energy.

The first strike received on the same turn as using the skill will deal no damage.
Treatise IV
Armor Crusher
Armor Crusher
Passive
Grants melee strikes +10% Armor Penetration and +50% Armor Damage if the target's Armor Durability is above 0%.

If the target has no Armor or its Armor Durability is 0%, melee strikes against it permanently apply it with +5% Damage Taken.

The effect stacks up to 3 times.
Thirst for Battle
Thirst for Battle
Maneuver
Type:
No Target
Energy:
24
Cooldown:
30
Activates "Thirst for Battle" for 8 turns.

Each missing percent of Health grants:

+0.5% Weapon Damage
+0.25% Crit Chance
+0.5% Crit Efficiency
+0.33% Life Drain
+0.5% Energy Drain

The effect's power changes dynamically depending on the current Health.

Killing an enemy prolongs the effect's duration by 2 turns.

The first strike received on the same turn as using the skill is guaranteed to trigger a counter.
Final Push
Final Push
Passive
Grants +5% Weapon Damage, +4% Accuracy, -5% Abilities Energy Cost, and -5% Cooldowns Duration for each missing 20% of Health or 20% of Energy.


Page last edited during patch: 0.8.1.8