Attributes & Stats
Primary Attributes represent the main features of the player character and are only visible for the player characters. Primary Attributes have two categories:
Also called Stats, these are:
Secondary Attributes represent many different aspects of Stoneshard and are used both by player characters and by NPCs. Secondary Attributes are further split into five categories:
Main Hand Damage and Off-Hand Damage.
Weapon Damage modifier.
All weapon stats modifiers: Main Hand Efficiency and Off-Hand Efficiency.
Bodypart Damage which affects Injuries.
Armor Damage which affects Durability.
Offense: Armor Penetration, Accuracy, Crit Chance, Crit Efficiency, Counter Chance and Fumble Chance.
Expertise: Skills Energy Cost and Spells Energy Cost, Cooldowns Duration and Bonus Range.
Secondary effects: Bleed Chance, Daze Chance, Stun Chance, Knockback Chance, Immobilization Chance, Stagger Chance, Life Drain and Energy Drain.
Experience Gain modifier.
 - Weapon Damage is capped at 200% for players. All enemies have 100% Weapon Damage.
 - Accuracy is capped at 150% for players.
 - Crit Efficiency is capped at 150% for players.
 - Abilities Energy Cost is capped at 25% for players.
 - Cooldown Duration is capped at 25% for players.
Health and healing: Health Restoration and Healing Efficiency.
Energy and Energy Restoration.
Defense: Protection, Block Chance, Block Power and Block Power Recovery.
Avoidance stats: Dodge Chance, Stealth, Noise Produced, Lock-picking & Disarming and Vision.
Endurance stats: Fortitude, Damage Reflection, Bleed Resistance, Control Resistance, Move Resistance, Hunger Resistance, Intoxication Resistance, Pain Resistance and Fatigue Resistance.
 - Health/Energy Restoration has an invisible scale which fills by %stat value% every turn. When it hits 100%, you replenish 5% of your Health/Energy, with "extra" progress being transferred to the next cycle of restoration.
 - Protection and Bleed Resistance are divided by your body parts and look like this:
 - a Fortitude value of 100% reduces the duration of negative effects by half. If this results in a fractional value, it gets rounded to the nearest integer, i.e. 1.5 is rounded to 2. The duration of any negative effect can't be reduced below 1. Fortitude is capped at 50% for the player.
 - The amount of reflected damage is calculated before the Protection, Resistances and etc.
 - These Resistances are capped at 80% for players.
 - Vision is capped at 15 for players.
Total Damage Taken.
Physical Resistance which consists of Slashing Resistance, Piercing Resistance, Crushing Resistance and Rending Resistance.
Nature Resistance which consists of Fire Resistance, Frost Resistance, Shock Resistance, Poison Resistance and Caustic Resistance.
Magic Resistance which consists of Arcane Resistance, Unholy Resistance, Sacred Resistance and Psionic Resistance.
See Damage Types for more info about damage types.
 - Damage Taken is capped at 25%.
 - All damage Resistances are divided by your bodyparts and look like this:
 - Resistances are capped at 75%.
Total Magic Power.
Miscasting a spell: Backfire Chance and Backfire Damage.
Critical spellcasting: Miracle Chance and Miracle Potency.
Nature-based Sorcery powers: Pyromantic Power, Geomantic Power, Venomantic Power, Cryomantic Power, Electromantic Power.
Magic-based Sorcery powers: Arcanistic Power, Astromantic Power, PsionicPower and Chronomantic Power.
 - Magic Power is capped at 350%.
 - Backfire Damage is capped at 200%.
 - Miracle Potency is capped at 150%.
Health stats: Hunger, Thirst, Intoxication, Pain, Fatigue, and Immunity.
Psyche stats: Morale and Sanity.
Per-turn adjustments: Hunger Change, Thirst Change, Intoxication Change, Pain Change, Fatigue Change, Morale Change and Sanity Change.
Limits: Pain Limit, Injury Treatment and Max Health Threshold.
Page last edited during patch: 0.8.1.8