Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains a list of tasks that are planned for the wiki.
- Update the Quests section
- Finish all Item sections
- Do a FULL CHECK of every single skill page
- Finish/Update the Enemies section
- Solve what to do with auto-sorting of Properties on Consumables
- Update the Status Effect page, create a better sorting for statuses
- Automatic categories generated from templates. Preferably before or together with the switch to DATA page based templates.
- Unify Patch Notes (Template:Navigation + Template:Patchnotes_Navbox use same info, Template:Patch notes different data about the same thing.)
- Remove old color templates and fix all pages that still use them.
- Collect game mechanics explanations from dev answers to random discord questions and add them to pages :)
- Replace Conditions with Status Effect everywhere
- Tables are inflexible, replace them with flexible div structures
- Remake categories according to new frontpage categorization
- Unify Enemies categories under one category
- Collect information about any upcoming features
- Add images of how items look when worn
- Expand the Lore section
- Improve Categorization
- Optimize all images
- Add image2x to Vector as another table class and document existing table classes in the Community Portal
- New Main Page
- Fix food, remove uses: 1 and rework freshness into "Will spoil in X days"
- Shrink Enemy tooltips (show less attributes)
- Fix mobile view (apparently got broken after Gamepedia->Fandom migration) Apparently I can't edit mobile CSS + the new frontpage fixes it.
- Update all Skill sections
- Use the new table layout and styling for all tables
- Remove extra table css so that they use the stoneshard class where applicable