Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quivers are special bags that can be equipped in the off-hand slot when Bows or Crossbows are equipped in your main hand slot. Quivers can only store Ammo and their slots are shaped in such a way. Their primary purpose is to save inventory space for ranged combatants. If a quiver contains multiple Ammo types at once, a context menu allows for quick-swapping between different Ammo types.
picture of quiver filled with multiple ammo types, then another picture or gif showing them swapping places
- Each quiver slot can store one stack of Ammo, regardless of how many arrows are currently in the stack.
- When picking up Ammo from the ground, it will automatically go into an empty slot in your Quiver OR into a stack of the same Ammo type that isn't full.
- When your equipped Quiver is full, picked up Ammo from the ground will start stacking in your inventory, even if you have another Quiver in your inventory that isn't full.
- Opening the Quiver inventory takes a turn. Moving Ammo from/to Quiver inventory doesn't take a turn.
- Quick-swapping Ammo types doesn't take a turn.
- The leftmost Ammo stack is always used first when firing or reloading.
- All arrow quivers occupy 2×3 inventory slots while all bolt quivers occupy 2×2 inventory slots.
|2 stacks||Leather Quiver
|3 stacks||Soldier's Quiver
|3 stacks||Ornate Quiver
|4 stacks||Eastern Quiver
|2 stacks||Crude Bolt Quiver
|3 stacks||Leather Bolt Quiver
|3 stacks||Soldier's Bolt Quiver
|4 stacks||Reinforced Bolt Quiver