Crook

From Stoneshard wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is a stub. You can help Stoneshard wiki by expanding it.


Crook
Level 8 Human
Crook
Health: 95
Energy: 110

Damage
14 Piercing
2 Poison

Protection
Head 1
Body 3
Arms 3
Legs 3

Resistances
Physical 5%
Slashing 5%
Piercing 5%
Crushing 5%
Rending 5%

Defensive stats
Block Chance 0%
Bleed Res. 20%
Pain Res. 0%
Block Power 0
Control Res. 0%
Fortitude 0%
Dodge Chance 15%
Move Res. 0%

Offensive stats
Crit Chance 5%
Counter Chance 15%
Stun Chance 0%
Knockb. Chance 0%
Life Leech 0%
Vision 9
Crit Efficiency ×1
Bleed Chance 30%
Daze Chance 0%
Immob. Chance 0%
Energy Leech 0%
Bonus Range 0
Accuracy 80%
Fumble Chance 24%
Stagger Chance 0%
Magic Power 100%
Armor Pen. 15%
Bodypart Dmg 15%

Attributes
STR: 9
AGL: 15
PRC: 12
VIT: 8
WIL: 8

Miscellaneous
Faction: Brigand
Size: medium
XP: 80

Show moreShow less
A cold-blooded thug willing to kill for a fistful of coins... or just for fun.
A cold-blooded thug willing to kill for a fistful of coins... or just for fun.

Skills

SkillBasic StatsDescription
Double Lunge
Double Lunge
Attack
Type:
Target Object
Range:
1
Energy:
12
Cooldown:
10
Delivers two strikes with +20% Weapon Damage and +10% Bodypart Damage.

If this skill kills its target or both strikes deal damage, reduces the skill's Cooldown by 3 turns.
Deadly Trick
Deadly Trick
Attack / Maneuver
Type:
Target Object
Range:
1
Energy:
16
Cooldown:
12
With 150% chance swaps places with the target.

If the swap is successful, grants +15% Counter Chance and +25% Bleed Chance for 2 turns.

Then delivers a strike with +15% Weapon Damage, +90% Stagger Chance, +10% Crit Chance, and +100% Energy Drain.
Seize the Initiative
Seize the Initiative
Attack
Type:
Target Object
Range:
1
Energy:
14
Cooldown:
10
Applies the target with -20% Dodge Chance and -20% Block Chance until the next turn and delivers a strike to its least protected body part with +25% Accuracy and -25% Fumble Chance.

If the strike does damage, activates "Seized Initiative" for 2 :

+5% Accuracy
-5% Fumble Chance
-10% Cooldown Duration
-10% Skills Energy Cost

Also applies the target with "Initiative Loss" for 2 turns, which penalizes the same stats.

Damaging strikes and shots prolong the duration of both effects by 1 turn.
"Initiative Loss" can only be active on one target at a times.

Grants the skill +1 Range (if equipped with a spear) or sets its Range to that of the weapon (if equipped with a ranged weapon).
Dash
Dash
Charge
Type:
Target Tile
Range:
3
Energy:
20
Cooldown:
20
Performs a charge towards the targeted tile.

Grants the skill +50% Energy Cost for each enemy adjacent.

If there are adjacent enemies after using the skill, grants +15% Counter Chance and +15% Dodge Chance for 2 turns.
Hard Target
Hard Target
Passive
Each shot taken at the character grants +5% Dodge Chance for 5 turns and applies the attacker with -7.5% Accuracy for 4 turns.

Both effects stack up to 4 times and trigger twice if the shot hits its target.

Grants all received strikes and shots -10% Armor Penetration.
Disengage
Disengage
Passive
Reduces the chance of triggering attacks of opportunity (from 50% to 25%).

Applies all adjacent enemies with +5% Fumble Chance and -5% Accuracy.

Possible Loot

Weapons

See also