Marksman

From Stoneshard wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is a stub. You can help Stoneshard wiki by expanding it.


Marksman
Level 20 Human
Marksman
Health: 110
Energy: 100

Damage
24 Piercing

Protection
Head 11
Body 12
Arms 6
Legs 8

Resistances
Physical 30%
Slashing 30%
Piercing 30%
Crushing 30%
Rending 30%
Shock -10%

Defensive stats
Block Chance 0%
Bleed Res. 40%
Control Res. 35%
Block Power 0
Pain Res. 0%
Move Res. 25%
Dodge Chance 20%

Offensive stats
Crit Chance 0%
Accuracy 35%
Counter Chance 0%
Stun Chance 0%
Knockb. Chance 0%
Life Leech 0%
Vision 11
Magic Power 100%
Crit Efficiency ×1
Bleed Chance 40%
Fumble Chance 0%
Daze Chance 0%
Immob. Chance 50%
Energy Leech 0%
Bonus Range 10
Armor Pen. 35%

Attributes
STR
AGL
PRC
VIT
WIL

10
12
26
10
10

Miscellaneous
Faction:
Brigand
Size:
medium
XP:
130

Show moreShow less
This brigand is so accurate with a bow that he could shoot an apple off his own son's head.
This brigand is so accurate with a bow that he could shoot an apple off his own son's head.

Skills

SkillBasic StatsDescription
Headshot
Headshot
Type:
Target Object
Range:
7
Energy:
24
Cooldown:
16
Takes a shot at the target's head.

This shot gains +50% Bodypart Damage, +15% Crit Chance, and +35% Crit Efficiency.

If this shot kills its target, this ability tree's active Cooldowns are reduced by 6 turns.
Suppression
Suppression
Type:
No Target
Energy:
10
Cooldown:
10
Stance skill. Activates the following effect for 12 turns:

+5% Immobilization Chance
+10% Knockback Chance
-10% Cooldowns Duration
-10% Skills Energy Cost

Using this ability tree's skills (with the exception of Taking Aim) grants 1 stack of the effect (up to 4 stacks).

Basic ranged attacks prolong the duration of the effect by 1 turn (up to 15 turns), but decrease its number of stacks by 1.
Long Shot
Long Shot
Type:
Target Tile
Range:
9
Energy:
16
Cooldown:
10
Takes a shot with +2 Bonus Range.

For each traveled tile the shot gains +5% Damage, +3% Armor Penetration, and +6% Bodypart Damage.
Taking Aim
Taking Aim
Type:
No Target
Energy:
6
Cooldown:
1
Activates the following effect for the next turn:

+60% Accuracy
+10% Weapon Damage.
Sic!
Sic!
Type:
Target Object
Range:
12
Energy:
6
Cooldown:
10
Applies a target with "Sic!" for 10 turns.

Dogs deal +50% Damage to targets under the effect of "Sic!.

Possible Loot

Weapons

Books

Food

See also