Skeleton Armorbreaker

From Stoneshard wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is a stub. You can help Stoneshard wiki by expanding it.


Skeleton Armorbreaker
Level 12 Undead
Skeleton Armorbreaker
Health: 125
Energy: 80

Damage
20 Crushing
10 Unholy

Protection
Head 8
Body 12
Arms 4
Legs 4

Resistances
Physical 40%
Nature 35%
Slashing 40%
Piercing 50%
Crushing 20%
Rending 40%
Fire 35%
Frost 35%
Shock 25%
Poison 235%
Caustic 35%
Sacred -50%

Defensive stats
Block Chance 20%
Bleed Res. 200%
Control Res. 50%
Block Power 30
Pain Res. 100%
Move Res. 15%
Dodge Chance 0%

Offensive stats
Crit Chance 10%
Accuracy 80%
Counter Chance 0%
Stun Chance 10%
Knockb. Chance 35%
Life Leech 0%
Vision 7
Magic Power 100%
Crit Efficiency ×1
Bleed Chance 0%
Fumble Chance 20%
Daze Chance 25%
Immob. Chance 0%
Energy Leech 0%
Bonus Range 0
Armor Pen. 25%

Attributes
STR
AGL
PRC
VIT
WIL

20
18
12
12
6

Miscellaneous
Faction:
Undead
Size:
medium
XP:
115

Show moreShow less
The people of Aldor bury their warriors in full battle gear, so that they could stand up for themselves in the afterlife. Well, this belief has come true...
The people of Aldor bury their warriors in full battle gear, so that they could stand up for themselves in the afterlife. Well, this belief has come true...

Skills

SkillBasic StatsDescription
Shield Bash
Shield Bash
Type:
Target Object
Range:
1
Energy:
12
Cooldown:
12
Delivers a shield strike, spending 30% Max Block Power to deal it as 4 Crushing Damage with 50% chance to Daze the target for 3 turns and 6% to deal Critical Damage.

If this strike fails to Daze its target, grants the attacker +10% Block Power Recovery for 3 turns and applies the target with -10% Control Resistance for 3 turns.

When using a light shield reduces the skill's Cooldown by 50%.
When using a heavy shield increase the skill's Energy Cost by 50%.
Defensive Stance
Defensive Stance
Type:
No Target
Range:
1
Energy:
10
Cooldown:
10
Stance based skill. Activates the following effect for 8 turns:

-5% Damage Taken
+5% Block Power Recovery
+5% Counter Chance
+15% Move Resistance
+10% Control Resistance

Using this ability tree's skills grants 1 stack of the effect (up to 4 stacks).

Receiving attacks prolong the duration of the effect by 1 turn (up to 15 turns), but decrease its number of stacks by 1.

When using a light shield, reduces the skill's Cooldown by 50%.
Armor Break
Armor Break
Type:
Target Object
Range:
1
Energy:
10
Cooldown:
10
Deliver a strike with +80% Stagger Chance, +20% Armor Penetration and +150% Armor Damage.

If the enemy is Dazed, grants the strike +10% Armor Damage for each remaining turn of the Daze.
If the enemy is Stunned, grants the strike +30% Armor Damage for each remaining turn of the Stun.

Applies the enemy with +15% Damage Taken and -10% Control Resistance for 3 turns.

Reduces active Cooldowns for this ability tree by 2 turns.
Raise Shield
Raise Shield
Type:
No Target
Range:
1
Energy:
8
Cooldown:
8
Activates the following effect for 2 turns:

+25% Move Resistance
+8% Block Chance
+10% Block Power
Replenishes 50% Block Power
Reduces Dodge Chance to zero.

The bonus Block Chance scales with the equipped shield's Base Block Chance.

When using light shield, this skill additionally grants +35% Counter Chance and doesn't penalize Dodge Chance.

Possible loot

Weapons

Armor

Junk

See also